Saturday 13 February 2016

First post

Hi there, thank you for finding your way to my blog! I've been wanting to create a book blog since I was 14, (I'm 16 now) so finally, here it is. My name is Tilda, as you probably guessed by the title. I'm from Sweden, but most of my posts will be in English. If I were to read a book in Swedish, that review will most likely be in Swedish, but I'll stick to English as much as possible.

If you wan't to find me on Instagram, I have a Bookstagram @wizardingdemigod, although I'll probably change that to tildareads very soon.

I'm still not very sure how to use this platform, so bear with me while this blog looks like a trashcan.

I'm currenly reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, so that'll hopefully be my first review on here.

So yeah, thanks for reading, and I hope I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment