Saturday 5 March 2016

Books I read in February

Here is my wrap-up for February and some ratings and stuff. 


Winter - Marissa Meyer, 5 stars
Favorite thing: The closure and how this ended this perfect series.
Least favorite thing: Nothing tbh, loved it. 

Fairest - Marissa Meyer, 4 stars
Favorite thing: Getting to know Levana and see young Selene and Winter
Least favorite thing: Hard to care for the main character so I didn't really feel much? I don't know

The Girl On The Train - Paula Hawkins, 4 stars
Favorite thing: The way it was written was amazing, all characters stories coming together in the end and just ahhh. Loved this book so much.
Least favorite thing: Had a hard time getting into it.

Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard, 4 stars 
Favorite thing: The setting. Fantasy meets royalty, perfect. And the plot twist.
Least favorite thing: It felt like something I'd read before, and I didn't like the writing.

It's Kind Of A Funny Story - Ned Vizzini, 4 stars
Favorite thing: Fast paced and funny.
Least favorite thing: I just didn't care for the characters.

First Light - Michele Paige Holmes, 4 stars
Favorite thing: Mix of a bunch of fairy tales, which was wonderful.
Least favorite thing: The romance.

The Bookseller of Kabul - Åsne Seierstad, 3.5 stars
Favorite thing: I learned a lot and it was really interesting.
Least favorite thing: Got bored quite a lot.


Looking forward to more amazing reads in March. If you've got any questions about these books, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment