Saturday 26 March 2016

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (Review)

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Published in April 2014. | My rating: ★★★★★


Rebel Belle is about Harper Price, suddenly finding herself with supernatural powers, given to her for the purpose of protecting her rival at school. It’s about a girly-girl kicking ass, about seeing people with new eyes, about friendships and relationships, feeling the need to always be on top and to deal with whatever life throws at you.


I loved this book a lot. It was action filled, full of lovable and interesting characters, a good and original setting and plot, and of course, I loved how fast paced it was. I was hooked from the first page, and before I knew it it was 2 am and I was halfway through. (I fell asleep and then I picked it up again and finished it first thing in the morning.)


If you’re into books with exceptional writing, Rebel Belle might not be for you, it’s very Young Adult-y, and the writing is great and funny, but it’s not incredible like some other authors. (Read: Cassandra Clare) I loved that though, and it’s definitely a book I’ll reread to get out of a reading slump. If you like contemporary and fantasy books, read it!


I can’t wait to read Miss Mayhem. Have you read Rebel Belle? Comment your opinions!!


Bokus | Adlibris 

No comments:

Post a Comment